Craig A. Wolson is an experienced attorney specializing in securities offerings (especially private placements) and securities fraud; structured finance and securitizations, including CLOS, MBS, CDOs and ABS; asset-based lending; secured loans; derivatives (including interest rate swaps, currency swaps, and credit default swaps); project finance; mergers and acquisitions; and joint ventures.
Mr. Wolson provides expert witness testimony and reports to litigators. He also acts as a consultant to both litigators and transactional attorneys looking for help in areas with which they are not familiar. He has affiliations with several investment banking firms and investment advisors that provide valuation services.
Areas of Expertise:
- Securities: Private Placements; Rule 144A and Regulation S Offerings; Quarterly and Annual SEC Reports; Fraud/10b-5
- Derivatives: Credit Default Swaps (CDS); Interest Rate Swaps; Currency Swaps; Credit-Linked Notes (CLNs)
- Finance: Asset-Based Lending; Secured Loans; Real Estate Loans; Project Finance Loans; Repurchase (Repo) Agreements
- Structured Finance: Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDOs); Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLOs); Asset-Backed Securities (ABS); Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS); Asset-Backed Commercial Paper (ABCP)
- Corporate: Joint Ventures; Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A); Licensing Agreements
- Corporate Finance
- Securities and Investments
- Structured Finance/Securitizations
- Banking/Secured Lending
- Corporate, especially (M&A and Joint Ventures)
- Credit Default Swaps
- Interest Rate Swaps
- Securities, especially Private Placements and Failure to Disclose/10b-5
- Securitizations/Structured Finance
Education & Academic Honors:
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN – Ann Arbor, MI
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1974
Honors: Articles Editor of Michigan Law Review
Best brief in moot court section
Case Club judge
- Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, 1971
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Eta Sigma, Pi Sigma Alpha (honorary fraternities)
James B. Angell Scholar
Review Craig A. Wolson, Esq..
You must be logged in to post a review.