Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
Construction and Construction Defects
Dr. Amin Terouhid is a Principal Consultant with Adroit Consultants, LLC. He leads a vibrant consulting practice on construction claim matters especially in the areas of delay analysis, loss of productivity, claims for changes, construction defects, and injury cases. With extensive experience working on several large and mega construction projects internationally and throughout the United States, he is a recognized expert in preparing and investigating construction claims.
Served numerous times (in more than 90 cases) in the capacity of a consulting expert. Currently (Feb 2022) involved in one international arbitration case for a multimillion-dollar claim in the court of London and three other cases, including a construction delay and loss of productivity claim for a megaproject in New York, a construction injury case, and a slip and fall case in the United States.
• Examined and certified by the Texas Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors (TBPELS) as a Professional Engineer (P.E.)
• Examined and certified by Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Examined and certified by the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE International) as a Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) and a Decision and Risk Management Professional (DRMP)
• Examined and certified by American Concrete Institute (ACI) as a Concrete Construction Special Inspector
• Principal Consultant with Adroit Consultants, LLC
• Exam Committee, National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
• Director of Education/Knowledge Platform, AACE-Metro New York
• Concurrent Delays: Definitional and Procedural Considerations, American Bar Association (ABA), 2019
• Recommended Practice PS-19 Linear Scheduling Method (LSM), AACE International (The Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering), under review.
• Recommended Practice 91R-16 Schedule development, AACE (Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering), Published in October 2017
• Recommended Practice 92R-17 Analyzing Near-Critical Paths, AACE (Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering), Published in October 2017
• Recommended Practice 89R-16 Management Summary Schedule, AACE’s (Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering), Published in Oct 2017
Ph.D. in Construction Management , University of Florida;
Master in Civil Engineering, University of Florida;
B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology
There are currently no reviews for this expert